Terms and Conditions
DC Locksmith Squad has sole ownership of all logos, trademarks, artwork, phone numbers, sounds, audio and video, information, documents, and content used in connection posted with this website.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old. Those below the minimum listed age are required to browse the site with a supervisor who meets the age requirement.
Links To Other Websites
DC Locksmith Squad has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DC Locksmith Squad shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog post, post material to the website (“https://dclocksmithsquad.com/“), you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog. Additionally, you are also held fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and all actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not assign keywords or describe your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner that trades on the name or reputation of others. DC Locksmith Squad may change or remove any description(s) or keyword(s) it considers inappropriate and/ or unlawful, or likely to cause DC Locksmith Squad liability.
DC Locksmith Squad is not and will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you – including any damages as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you post links to the website (“https://dclocksmithsquad.com/“), or make (or allow any third-party to make) materials available by any means of the website, you are fully responsible for all materials and “content”, as well as any harm resulting from that content. By making such content available, you agree to the following:
- Downloading, copying, and use of content will not infringe the propriety rights, which include, but are not limited to: copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- If your employer hold the rights to intellectual property you create, you have either:
- (i) received permission from your employer to make the content available, or
- (ii) secured a waiver from your employer as to all rights in or to such created content
- You fully complied with any and all third-party licenses relating to the content – as well as done all things necessary to successfully pass through end users any required terms.
- Content provided does not contain or install any of the following (not limited to): worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content.
- Content provided is not spam, nor machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of such sites. Additionally the content avoids further unlawful acts such as phishing, or mislead recipients to the source of the material (spoofing).
- Content provided is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards any individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third parties.
- Your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking you are another person or company. All of your blog URLs or name must be your own
- In cases of content the includes computer code – you will accurately categorize and/ or describe the nature, type, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DC Locksmith Squad or otherwise.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
DC Locksmith Squad has not yet reviewed, and cannot review all material (including computer software(s)) posted to the website (“https://dclocksmithsquad.com/“), and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content use or effects. By operating the website, DC Locksmith Squad does not represent nor endorse the material posted, or believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You (website visitors) are responsible for taking precautions necessary to protect yourself and your computer(s) from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other destructive content. The website may contain content that objectionable, technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. DC Locksmith Squad is not held responsible for any harm resulting from postings by visitors of the website – or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted.
Advertisement & Attributions
DC Locksmith Squad reserve the rights to display advertisements on your blog unless you purchased an ad-free account. DC Locksmith Squad also reserves the rights to display attribution links such as: “Visit us at https://dclocksmithsquad.com/”, these author, and font attributions in your blog footer or toolbar.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
It is agreed DC Locksmith Squad does not transfer any third party or DC Locksmith Squad intellectual property to you. All rights, title, and interests in and to such properties will remain (between the parties) with DC Locksmith Squad. All logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the website (“https://dclocksmithsquad.com/“) are registered trademarks with DC Locksmith Squad. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection may be of other third parties. Your (visitors of the website, content creators, bloggers) use of the website DOES NOT grant you rights or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DC Locksmith Squad or third-party trademarks
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.